Monday, July 16, 2012

7 Habits of Highly Vindictive People

Now you learn the true price of failing to signal a turn!


THE URKOBOLD WAS SAD TO LEARN OF THE DEATH OF STEPHEN COVEY TODAY.  SAD BECAUSE THE ADMITTEDLY WELL-ORGANIZED FOOL DIED BEFORE THE URKOBOLD COULD WIN HIS RIGHTEOUS LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM.  

WHY DID THE URKOBOLD RELEASE HORDES OF RAMPAGING ATTORNEYS TO DESTROY THIS SEEMINGLY INNOCUOUS PROCESS-IMPROVEMENT CHAMPION?  BECAUSE HE RIPPED OFF THE URKOBOLD'S 7 Habits of Highly Vindictive People WHEN HE PUBLISHED "HIS" 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.  PARODY?  HA!  DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY HE MADE?  MONEY MORE PROPERLY DESTINED TO FEED THE URKOBOLD'S RAVENOUS LUSTS?

WHAT ARE THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY VINDICTIVE PEOPLE, YOU ASK?  BE SILENT AND GO BUY THE BOOK, BUT THE URKOBOLD WILL GENEROUSLY PROVIDE A FREE SAMPLE OF HIS WISDOM:
The First Three Habits surround moving from ignorance to arrogance (i.e., self bastardy):

    Habit 1: Be Reactive

Avoid initiative in life by realizing that your decisions (and how they align with your goal of destroying those who oppose you) are the primary determining factor for vindictiveness in your life. Avoid responsibility for your choices and the consequences that follow.

    Habit 2: Begin with Revenge in Mind


Discover and clarify your deeply important need to avenge even the smallest slight. Envision the ideal punishment for each of those who have offended you.

    Habit 3: Put First Things First

Prioritize, plan, and execute your week's tasks based on anger rather than urgency. Evaluate whether your efforts exemplify your desired course of revenge, propel your enemies toward a living hell on earth, and enrich the revenge mindset elaborated on in Habit 2.


The next three have to do with Interdeception (i.e., manipulating others):

    Habit 4: Think Fuck You, I Win

Genuinely strive for solutions in your relationships that benefit you and harm others. Value and respect yourself by understanding a "win" for you is ultimately a better long-term resolution than if everyone in the situation had gotten his way.

    Habit 5: Seek First to Misunderstand, Then to be Misunderstood

Use feigned naïveté when listening to genuinely avoid being influenced by a person, which compels them to waste their time trying to explain things to you, yet force that person to take an open mind to being influenced by you without him understanding your true meaning. This creates an atmosphere of confusion, anger, and positive nemesis-creating.

    Habit 6: Synergize

Combine the strengths of your minions through positive threats, so as to achieve goals no one person could have done without fear for his well-being. Get the best performance out of a group of people through encouraging spiteful competition, making it clear that only the winner will be spared maximum suffering.


The last habit relates to self-rejuvenation:

    Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw

Balance and renew your resources, energy, and health to create a sustainable, long-term, effective life of pursuing revenge. Primarily emphasize sexual excess for physical renewal, trolling blogs and performing petty acts of vengeance against total strangers for mental renewal. Service yourself for spiritual renewal.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todaу, Ι went tо the beach front with my
kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 уear old daughter and sаid "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe рut the shell
to her ear and screamеd. There was a hermit crab inѕide anԁ it pinched heг еar.
She nеver wаntѕ to go baсk!
LoL I know this is completelу off topіс but І had to tell someone!


My web-site; http://bluehosthosting.net

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful &
it helped me out much. I hope to give something back
and help others like you helped me.

my blog; Evgeni Malkin Jersey Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey

Anonymous said...

When Ι originallу commented I аppear to have clicκed οn the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a
comment іs added I гecieve four emaіls with the eхact same comment.

Is therе a way you are able to removе me from thаt
ѕervice? Аpрreciаtе it!

Hеre is my web-site; www.purevolume.Com

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Also visit my weblog ... christian louboutin uk

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you provide.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material.
Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your
RSS feeds to my Google account.

Feel free to visit my webpage; Nike Air Max

Anonymous said...

I go to see every day some blogs and sites to read articles, except this web
site gives feature based writing.

Also visit my homepage Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

Anonymous said...

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

My web site :: Abercrombie Pas Cher (www.explorethecapabilities.com)

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear
description of the challenges. It was really informative.
Your website is useful. Thank you for sharing!

Feel free to visit my web page ... Boutique Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

It's really a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you simply shared
this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like
this. Thanks for sharing.

My page ... Kobe Bryant Shoes 2013 :: ::