Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy 80th Birthday to the Shat!

Enjoying Tholian carrot cake

Best birthday wishes to Captain Kirk!  May all of his Khaaaans! be loud and all of his slave girls green.

In honor of this momentous occasion, I'm reposting our song in his honor:

"Shat!"
(to the tune of Paul McCartney's "Jet")

Shat!

Shat! I can almost remember those alien places,
That time you told me that
You were beaming down soon.
And Shat, I thought the only
Lonely place was on the moon.
Shat! Shat!

Shat! Was your first officer as cold as a chargeless phaser?
How come he told you that
You were hardly bold enough yet?
And Shat, I thought that Sulu
Was a lady suffragette.
Shat! Shat!

Antimatter, want Shat to always love me.
Antimatter, want Shat to always love me.
Antimatter, warp driver.

Shat! With the women you did in a thousand places.
Get on the bridge and we'll
Go for a ride in the sky.
And Shat, I thought that Sulu
Was a lady suffragette.
Shat! Shat!

Celebrities, too, honor the Shat:

4 comments:

VM said...

yay! happy birthday!

JW said...

Why isn't the an federal holiday? Everything should be shut down on both Canada and Rigel 7 today.

Pro Libertate said...

The whole planet should be celebrating.

VM said...

Even Jar Jar Binks will have a moment of silence (at which time we'll boil him in crisco)