Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Breaking News: Obama Names Lance Armstrong Director of National Intelligence

Seven Tour de France wins. Utter victory over testicular cancer. And now, Lance Armstrong rides again for America, this time as President-Elect Obama's Director of National Intelligence.

Urkobold would like to be the first to congratulate Admiral Armstrong in his new role, and looks forward to him nabbing bin Laden, ending torture, reuniting with Sheryl Crow, and winning an eighth Tour de France title.

5 comments:

VikingMoose said...

singing
Armstrong - has only got one ball
Panetta has two but they are small
Weiser has somethin' similar
and Clinton has none at all

Pro Libertate said...

Man, that transition team does have Clinton fever! Bruce McConnell was my boss during my fellowship, and Sally Katzen was his boss and head of OIRA (Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, an OMB agency) when I was at the EOP. Wow. I recognize about five other names on the list as other EOP co-workers who I had some passing acquaintance with.

All this contact with government officials and no Court of St. James for me. What am I doing wrong?

Pro Libertate said...

Just in case everyone thinks I'm making some sort of obscure Lance Armstrong joke, the photo is of Dennis Blair, the DNI nominee, not Lance Armstrong ☺

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. What's funny about Lance Armstrong?

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀