11. Use the bully pulpit to promote science and technical education and careers. I'll regularly mock the legal profession and other paper pushers.
12. Read George Washington's Farewell Address to Congress during joint sessions.
13. To the extent that bibertarian/welfare policies remain in place despite my best efforts, charge a per-person cover charge to each country that "allows" its citizens to illegally emigrate to the United States. However, the first drink is on the house and all domestic drafts are $2.00, call brands are $5.00. Complimentary buffet available from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. in most states.
14. Liberate the Post Office and Amtrak from the shackles of government.
15. While I'm at it, darkly suggest to PBS and NPR that they should begin planning many more fundraisers.
16. Publicly repudiate the idea that presidents can drag us into wars without prior Congressional approval.
17. Refuse to enforce most federal criminal laws, leaving law enforcement to the states.
18. Pressure Congress into adopting term limits (by Constitutional amendment, if necessary)--let's say three terms for the House, two for the Senate.
19. Publicly note that the legal justification for the FCC regulating broadcast content is now gone and that I will be making my appointments and otherwise acting accordingly.
20. Work to have all official recognition of the two major (or any other) political parties removed from the books. In other words, totally eliminate any laws, rules, traditions, etc. that give any imprimatur to the political parties. People can freely associate all they want, of course--I am the libertarian president, after all!