61. Two words: Iraqi Disney.
62. All state events will be catered by Papa John's or some other cheap quasi-food provider.
63. Work to repeal the Sixteenth (income tax) and Seventeenth (popular election of Senators) Amendments.
64. Move one of those giant NORAD TVs to my house and play Xbox 360 in style.
65. Order the administrative agencies to fire all of the Administrative Law Judges and replace them with the following process: Bust a deal, face the wheel! (Thanks, VM!)
66. The Vice President and I will host a weekly TV show called Mystery Congressional Theater 2009, where we will review, rate, and mock major Congressional speeches and bills over the past week.
67. Announce that I've reviewed documents on Roswell, the 9/11 Conspiracy, and the Apollo program and that I have made some shocking discoveries. Then never mention the matter again. (Thanks, Matt!)
68. Dress as George Washington at my inevitable impeachment hearings.
69. Claim ownership of the Moon and sell it to the highest bidder. Bidding starts at $10,000,000,000,000. Easy payment terms available!
70. Issue a call (on Monkey Tuesday, natch) for a privately funded memorial dedicated to all of the monkeys who have lost their lives in the service of the United States. Part of the overall effort will be to encourage a Million Monkey March on the Mall.